Thursday, June 13, 2013

House Keeping!

So, lately in an effort to accomplish my June goals, I have been cleaning the house more regularly. I've been sweeping like a crazy, cleaning the litterbox daily (should probably already be doing that, huh?), doing dishes, and folding laundry.

This is all normal, I mean... normal cleaning stuff. Cleaning isn't necessarily normal for me. Anyway, because I have work in the morning and am required to wear black- which shows all the cat hair and whatnot I have have been cleaning in my underwear.

I like it! Haha. I don't get all hot and I don't have to worry about getting my clothes dirty. Then I'm also able to tell if I'm missing something that is apart of my uniform. For example, when cleaning with my uniform on- as soon as I have to leave, I leave. Leaving behind my hat, my lunch, etc. Now, I get completely dressed at one time and remember all my clothing. :)

I'll spare you a picture today.

                Love,
                      Lexy

No comments:

Post a Comment