Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Happy Birthday!

My future father-in-law turned fifty three today! So we treated the family to some deeply discounted Mazzio's Buffet. :) Delicious.

Then we went to their house and watched the second half of The Possession and had cake and ice cream. Overall it was a fun night. ;)

Earlier this morning I had a busy day at work and learned quite a lot. Despite having worked there for a while I can't believe how much I really don't know. But I''m learning! I got off work an hour late and then went to K-Mart and got cat food, cat litter, shorts, Diet Root Beer, and some Sharpies. Plus, I decided to treat the cats to some canned cat food! Mija is the only one that actually ate all her's! Kiki and Church decided to lick all the juicy liquid out of them and just leave the actual meat. Those lame-o's! Haha. When I got home I did dishes, cleaned the litter boxes, swept, put two loads of laundry in, and folded a crap-ton of clothing. It felt like quite a productive day.

I'd really feel way more accomplished if I had managed to fit in a workout and a tanning session AND read some of my book. I like the book I am reading right now, Wicked. But I just don't ever seem to find time to read it. I will though. I certainly will.

Love,


     Lexy

No comments:

Post a Comment