Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Dollar Store Purchases!

I got off work today basically on time so I went to the Dollar Tree. :)

Cotton pads and nail polish remover. I haven't been painting my nails. Then over the weekend I decided I would. Come Monday, when I had work I remembered why I hadn't been painting them! Because I didn't have nail polish remover, so I had to wear gloves all day just in case. Now I can start painting my nails again with no harm done!

I also bought glue (a two pack) and a book. I just can't resist a cheap book. I found a pack of clothes pins. I'm currently in love with patriotic stuff right now, so I'm thinking I will paint them red, white, and blue for the fourth of july and stuff. I might also paint an Ohio State University one for my Aunt.

Lastly, the main reason I went was to get a metal spatula and some tongs. We have a new (CHEAP) grill and have cooked out the two out of two nights that we've owned it. However, we have been using my parents utensils to cook. Now we have our own.

The total came to $8.??. :) It was a happy shopping day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment