Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Decisive

I recently read a book titled Decisive. This book was wonderful! It was part business book/part self-help book. It described a process of making decisions in life and business that best suit your needs. I totally love the book and even visited the website to use some of their resources.

One thing that I've specifically been thinking about is their suggestions of widening your options (AND not OR) and of test driving a certain circumstance. Chico and I had been discussing me quitting my job and taking a break while looking for a more professional job outside of the food industry. So in our mind it was quit/look for a job OR stay at Mazzios. After reading the book, I've decided to keep my job AND look for another but at the same time taking more control of my schedule so that I have time to enter into a job/career search.

In addition, I may be taking classes over the summer at Rogers State University. I hope so anyway. :)

Anyway, I should get to sleep- after all, I have school/finals and work tomorrow.

Love,
   Lexy

No comments:

Post a Comment