Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pictures

Some Halloween-inspired nails. Purple with some orange polka dots that I made with my new nail dotting tools.

I also painted some clothespins! We use them as "chip bag closers" in my family so I just sat in front of the t.v. and watched the Mentalist while painting my little heart out. I made an "OSU" one for Oklahoma State University and then I made one for Ohio State University and my mother saw it and told me to make another for my Aunt Melissa. The first three, the OSU and Ohio ones, I attached a magnet to the back so now we use them to hold papers!

Spencer's aunt had made his parents a tile that had a quote on it. I was amazed at how cool they looked and so I asked her how she made them. Turns out she just put stickers on a tile. So, my mom and I got some sticker quotes from the dollar store and then she bought the tiles from Lowes. This is how mine turned out. :) I set it up in the living room. The stand was also from the dollar store.



Spencer and I made some Hello Kitty cookie. Mine is the one on the right his is the one that looks like a mouse. :) The other cookies didn't end up looking anything like hello kitty.

Lastly, I got some Hello Kitty footie pajamas! I love them!!!

Lexy

No comments:

Post a Comment