Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Hey Good Looking, Whatcha Got Cooking?

Triple Threat Cupcakes- oreo bottom, cookie dough middle, brownie icing. I also bought some cute halloween cupcake liners and sprinkles. In fact this is the second time I used the sprinkles and I still have a whole bunch more. They were only $2.50 at Target (minus the chocolate chips). ;) Despite spending quite some time making these, I never did try them. I'm not sure how they tasted, but my family ate them up and my boyfriend even took a plate to his house to hoard away from my family.

Also, when using the recipe, it made entirely too much cookie dough mixture. I'm not quite sure what to do with the left overs.
Then, yesterday, I made Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast. As you can see from the picture, on this particular 'sandwich,' I used waaaaay too much cream cheese. It was kinda gross. But I learned and started using way thinner layers and more strawberries and it became delicious. I do want to try it with syrup added though. I wish I had the strawberry syrup they have at IHOP. That would make this PERFECT!

I'll post links to the recipes I used, they are both from pinterest. See you soon!

 Love,
       Lexy

No comments:

Post a Comment