Tuesday, September 4, 2012

John's Birthday

John is my godfather. He's been my dad's best friend for about twenty five years. His birthday was Monday, August 27. Anyway... I just wanted to give a quick little update about what we did. :)

Monday is actually a pretty busy day for the whole family so it wasn't until later on that night that we got to do anything together. We ended up going to the Red Apple Bowling Alley and playing a couple of games. Cathlene and I played some arcade games and won a whole bunch of tickets.

Afterwards Spencer and I went to Wal-Mart and he bought John a cookie cake. So we ate some of that and ended the night with Sequence. Sequence is a board game where you have to get five in a row. My family really likes to get competitive with it.

That's all!

Love,
  Lexy

No comments:

Post a Comment